811. For which of the following purpose, Alauddin Khilji created “Diwan-i-Riyasat”?
A. Revenue Collection
B. Civil court
C. Tax Control
D. Market control
812. In which year Akbar’s reign ended?
813. Which of the following Mughal Emperors shifted his imperial court and residence from Agra to Sikri, later renamed as Fatehpur Sikri?
814. Bagh-e Babur” where Babur is buried is located at??
815. Which among the following Mughal Emperor was also known as “Ali Gauhar”??
A. Bahadur Shah Zafar
B. Shah Aalam II
C. Muhammad shah
816. Mirza Ghalib was a contemporary of which among the following Mughal Emperors?
A. Alamgir II
B. Muhammad Shah
C. Bahadur Shah Zafar
817. Who among the following is the Persian mathematician and poet composer of the world famous Rubbayat?
A. Omar Khayyám
B. Muhammad Iqbal
C. Sultan Bahu
D. Mirza Ghalib
818. Babar died on 26th December 1530 and was laid to rest at Arambagh in Agra. Afterwards, his body was taken to and buried at which among the following places (During the times of Sher Shah)?
819. As recorded by Abulfazl, Akbar, the great used to play which among the following music instruments?
820. Which among the following Mughal emperors prohibited the use of tobacco?