711. The system of Dyarchy was in operation from 1921 to_________?
712. Under Treaty of Allahabad Shah Alam 2 got the districts if kora & Allahabad & was also give an annual pension of Rs. 2.6 million, in return of his favor, which areas were given to the British by Shah Alam ?
A. Diwan of bengal
D. All of these
713. Who announced the communal award?
714. What was the important element in the strength of the revolt of 1857?
A. leadership of nana sahib
B. leadership of rani of jhansi
C. support of bahadur shah
D. Hindu Muslim unity
715. Buland Darwaza (gate of victory) was built by Akbar the Great to commemorate his conquest of Gujrat at ?
C. Fatehpur Sikri
716. Under which scheme did Muslim league surrender the demand of separate electorate for the Muslims?
A. Delhi Proposal 1927
B. Patna Scheme 1938
C. Poona Pact
D. Never Surrender
717. Which Political Party was in Power in North West Frontier Province (Now KPK) at the time of Independence?
A. Muslim Leage
C. Justice Party
D. Tehreek e Khaksaar
718. Who was the Viceroy of India at the time of Quit India Movement?
A. Lord Wavell
B. Lord Walington
C. Lord Linlithgow
D. None of these
719. When did Simla Conference held?
720. Who Presented Lahore Resolution (Pakistan Resolution) on 23rd March,1940?
A. Allama Iqbal
B. Liaquat Ali Khan
C. Quaid e Azam Muhammad ALi Jinnah
D. A.K Fazlul-Haq