Academic Task provides MCQs about World History. History MCQs we cover an important topic related to history for the Preparation of Competitive exam and test (PPSC Test, FPSC Test
01. During the First World War, which country signed the Peace Treaty (1917) with Germany
02. When did United Kingdom declared war on Germany which leads to World War II?
A. 4th April 1939
B. 18th August 1939
C. 28th August 1939
D. 3rd September 1939
03. In which year, America joined the Second World War
04. The immediate cause for the outbreak of the first World War was
A. The assassination of Archduke Francis Ferdinand
B. The imprisonment of Lenin
C. The ambition of America to dominate the world
D. The sudden death of Lloyd George
05. Who were the Axis powers in World War-II?
A. Poland, Japan, Germany
B. Italy, Japan, Britain
C. Germany, Italy, France
D. Germany, Italy, Japan
06. On which side did Japan fight in the First World War?
A. None, it was neutral
B. With Germany against United Kingdom
C. Against Russia on its own
D. With United Kingdom against Germany
07. The last country of Axis power to surrender during the end of the World War II was
08. Who become the Chancellor of Germany for One Day after the death of Hitler during Second World War
A. Hermann Goering
B. Heinrich Himmler
C. Rudolf Hess
D. Joseph Goebbels
09. The war criminals of the World War-II were put to trial in
10. Where was republic established in Germany after the First World War
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.