311. Benito Mussolini was the prime minister of which country
312. When did the Turkish army defeat the Byzantine army?
313. Which King was executed by guillotine during French Revolution in 1793
A. Charles X
B. Louis XIII
C. Henry IV
D. Louis XVI
314. When was the modern petroleum industry started?
315. In which year Genghis Khan was proclaimed as Emperor or Khagan
316. What was the economic activity of Western Europe in the early middle ages?
A. Commercial and urban
B. Long-distance trade
D. All the above
317. Who said, “Adolf Hitler is Germany and Germany is Adolf Hitler. He who pledges himself to Hitler pledges himself to Germany”?
A. R. Hess
D. Communist International
318. Japanese folk tradition and ritual, with no founder or single sacred scripture, is popularly known as
319. Who pioneered Christian cenobitic monasticism?
A. Anthony the Great
B. Athanasius of Alexandria
C. Basil of Caesarea
D. Pachomius the Great
320. Who wrote the article “The Gospel of Wealth”?
A. Andrew Carnegie
B. Cornelius Vanderbilt
C. Dale Carnegie