331. Who was the principal author of the United States Declaration of Independence?
A. Benjamin Franklin
B. George Washington
C. Thomas Edison
D. Thomas Jefferson
332. The Renaissance movement is described as the ending of
A. Pre Historic Era
B. Ancient Era
C. Medieval Era
D. Modern Era
333. When did the Germans establish colonies in Samoa?
334. Who coined the phrase “survival of the fittest”?
A. Auguste Comte
B. Charles Darwin
C. Emile Durkheim
D. Herbert Spencer
335. Who are the earliest migrants from Europe to South America
336. First meeting of the United Nations General Assembly was held in
B. New York
337. The policy of ‘imperial preferences’ adopted by Britain in its colonies in 1932 is also known as the
A. Hong Kong Agreement
B. London Agreement
C. Ottawa Agreement
D. Paris Agreement
338. When was the Russian Provisional Government established?
339. Alexander was the son of Philip II of ____
340. Who was the 1st President of South Africa after apartheid?
B. Nelson Mandela
C. Kofi Annan
D. Booker T. Washington