251. Whose teachings inspired the French Revolution?
252. How did Europeans use the term ‘middle ages’?
A. The crisis of Western Europe
B. The medieval era of European history.
C. The fact that Europe became mature from 500 to 1500
D. The time between the fall of Rome and the emergence of Christianity
253. In which year Adolf Hitler was appointed as Chancellor of Germany
254. Which country first invented Gunpowder in around 270 AD
255. When was the first Ancient Greek Olympic Game begun
A. 776 BC
B. 552 BC
C. 800 BC
D. 235 BC
256. Who defeated Darius III in the Battle of Gaugamela?
A. Alexander the Great
C. Julius Caesar
D. Napoleon Bonaparte
257. Who led prussia in the unification of Germany
B. Wilhelm II
C. Otto von Bismarck
D. Friedrich Ebert
258. When was Constantinople captured by Ottomans?
259. Benito Mussolini was a leader of
260. When was Han Dynasty established?
A. 220 BC
B. 209 BC
C. 208 BC
D. 206 BC