351. Who is called the “Greatest Investigator of Antiquity”?
352. Which one of the following U.S. President visited China in 1972 for strengthening diplomatic ties?
A. Richard Nixon
B. George Bush (Senior)
C. D Eisenhowar
D. J.F. Kennedy
353. Who started the construction of Colosseum in Rome
354. In which year did the Suez Canal was open for trade
355. Where was the Sumerian civilization located
356. The historical monument Al Khazneh or The Treasury is located in the city of
357. When did the British East India Company establish a capital in Calcutta?
358. When did the British establish colonies in Australia?
359. The capital of Pakistan till 1959 was
360. The capital of the Abbasid Caliphs was