231. When did Nanda dynasty come into power?
A. 424 BC
B. 404 BC
C. 399 BC
D. 385 BC
232. When was Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria assassinated?
233. Who is known as the “Lady with the Lamp”?
A. Joan of Arc
B. Helen Keller
C. Florence Nightingale
D. Sarojini Naidu
234. United Nations was formed in the year
235. Who said that “Man by nature is a political animal”?
236. The European renaissance started from which country
237. The Declaration of American Independence was based on the theory of
A. Civil Rights
B. Moral Rights
C. Legal Rights
D. Natural Rights
238. “What is the Third Estate?” pamphlet associated with the French Revolution, was written by
A. Marquis – Lafayette
B. Edmund Burke
C. Joseph Foulon
D. Abbe Sieyes
239. “Middle Ages” in Western Europe includes the period ____
A. AD 300 – AD 1600
B. Beginning of Byzantine through the end of the Roman Empire
C. Beginning of Early Christian through the 13th or 14th centuries
D. End of the Roman Empire through the Byzantine period
240. When did Alexander the Great die?
A. 399 BC
B. 385 BC
C. 335 BC
D. 323 BC