Academic Task provides MCQs about World History. History MCQs we cover an important topic related to history for the Preparation of Competitive exam and test (PPSC Test, FPSC Test
71. Pearl Harbour, an American Naval and Air force base was attacked by
72. Who was popularly known as Africa’s Gandhi?
A. Mir Karzai
B. Firoz Gandhi
C. Nelson Mandela
73. Who made tripartite periodisation standard?
A. Andreas Cellarius
B. Christoph Cellarius.
C. Flavio Biondo
74. Democracy is a “government in which everyone has a share” was the opinion of
D. Abraham Lincoln.
75. Marco Polo was a traveller from ____
76. Who advanced Russia’s boundary to the Black Sea?
A. Catherine the Great
B. Elizabeth of Russia
C. Peter the Great
D. Peter III of Russia
77. Whose model is based on the Mandate of Heaven?
A. Ban Gu
B. Li Ling
C. Qin Shi Huang
D. Sima Qian
78. Aztec civilization was originated in which countr
79. When did Congress pass the Sherman Antitrust Act?
80. Which civilization is known as the birthplace of democracy