221. When was ‘Hammer of the Witches’ published?
222. Who was the first to distinguish between cause and immediate origins of an event?
223. The famous painting ‘Monalisa’ was the creation of
A. Michael Angelo
D. Van Gogh
224. Who is the oldest British monarch to sit on the Throne?
A. Queen Victoria
B. Queen Elizabeth-II
C. Queen Mary Tudor
D. Queen Anne
225. Who officially instituted the first system of imperial examinations in China?
A. Han Wu Di
B. Huo Qubing
C. Wei Qing
226. The United Kingdom is a classic example of a/an
B. Absolute monarchy
C. Constitutional monarchy
227. When was the Communist Party of China founded?
228. When were Jewish communities expelled from France?
229. In which battle did the defeat of Muslims stop their invasions?
A. Battle of Fontenoy
B. Battle of Lechfeld
C. Battle of Verdun
D. Battle of Vouille
230. Which of the following is not a religion developed in ancient time (i.e. In B.C)?