791. Which of the following Sultanate Rulers made Delhi as capital in place of Lahore?
A. Qutubuddin Aibak
C. Razia Sultana
792. Which of the following Mughal emperor is famous for his golden chain of justice?
793. Which among the following rulers belonged to Mamulak Dynasty?
A. Alauddin Khilji
B. Ibrahim Lodhi
D. Mohammed Ghori
794. Who among the following founded the principality of Ghazani in AD 962?
A. Mahmood Ghazani
D. Shah Mahmoud
795. Which among the following was not a Landmark of the Iltutmish’s rule?
A. Introduction of silver tanka & Copper Jetal
B. introduction of iqtadari System
C. Organization of Chalisa
D. Putting forward the Divine Right Theory
796. Which among the following was NOT a landmark of Alauddin Khilji’s Reign??
A. Introduction of Rationing system
B. Introduction of New Market regulation to provide essential commodities at reasonable rates
C. Introduction of Fixed price market by appointment of Diwan–I-Riyasat & Shahan-i-mandi
D. Creation of Agricultural department called Diwan-i-kohi
797. Who among the following was known as Lakha Baksh?
A. Mohammed Ghori
B. Qutubuddin Aibak
798. “Rihla” was a work of which of the following?
A. Mir Hasan Dehlvi
B. Ibn Battuta
C. Malik Murtaza
D. Muhammad al-Idrisi
799. Which among the following is not a work of Amir Khusrau?
B. Tughluq Nama
800. That part of land granted by the sultan to military chiefs for maintenance of a given number of troopers called?