341. Who among the following is referred to as ‘Desert Fox’?
A. Lord Wavell
B. Gen. Eisen hover
C. Gen. Rommel
D. Gen. McArthur
342. From which city, the Russian revolution of 1917 begin
343. What was the name of the assassinator of John F. Kennedy
A. Lee Harvey Oswald
B. John Wilkes Booth
C. John Surratt
D. None of the above
344. When was the Trans-Siberian Railway completed?
345. Which one country is still governed by a monarch?
D. Saudi Arabia
346. The first atomic bomb was thrown over
D. Hong Kong
347. Who developed system ranks of binary patterns?
348. Which decade is called as the “Era of Decolonisation”?
349. Which of the following is the name of US Parliament?
D. House of commons
350. Which one is the oldest existing University in the World
A. University of Oxford
B. University of al-Karaouine
C. Al-Azhar University
D. University of Bologna