Academic Task provides MCQs about World History. History MCQs we cover an important topic related to history for the Preparation of Competitive exam and test (PPSC Test, FPSC Test
111. Of the following, in which did Napolenic France suffer final defeat?
A. Battle of Trafalgar
B. Battle of Wagram
C. Battle of Pyramids
D. Battle of Austerlitz
112. The chief advocate of Fascism was
B. Adolf Hitler
C. St. Simon
D. Robert Owen
113. Indonesia was a colony of which of the following countries?
114. When was Seville incorporated into the Christian Kingdom of Castile?
115. The Industrial Revolution in England represented the climax of the transition from
A. Slavery to feudalism
B. Feudalism to capitalism
C. Capitalism to socialism
D. Socialism to market socialism
116. Which one of the following is included in the rights of serfs?
A. The right to work on certain land and pass the lands to their heirs
B. The right to move from one manor to another
C. The right to marry whomever they wanted to marry
D. All the above
117. When was “The Communist Manifesto” written?
118. In which year British East India Company established Singapore
119. Which dynasty of China began the construction of the Great Wall
A. Ming Dynasty
B. Qin Dynasty
C. Shun Dynasty
D. None of the above
120. The world’s oldest continuously inhabited city is