361. In which year, Alexander the Great become the king of Macedonia
A. 336 BC
B. 323 BC
C. 350 BC
D. 200 BC
362. The world’s first drainage system was build by the people of
A. Egyptian civilization
B. Indus Valley civilization
C. Chinese civilization
D. Mesopotamian civilization
363. From which language, has the term ‘democracy’ been derived?
364. Who made the famous statement “Man is born free, but everywhere he is in chains.”
A. John Locke
D. Jean Jacques Rousseau
365. When was the All Red Line inaugurated?
366. When did the Battle of Lechfeld happen?
367. Who won the Battle of Poitiers in 732?
B. Charles Martel
C. Pepin of Herstal
D. Pepin the Short
368. When was the Bill of Rights sanctioned?
369. The currency of Thailand is
370. Who among the following supported the Doctrine of Predestination
A. John Calvin
C. Martin Luther
D. John Knox