261. When was Jin Dynasty established?
262. Who advocated Nazism in Germany?
A. Frederick William-IV
B. Adolf Hitler
263. ‘Boston Tea Party’ protest was associated with the revolution of
264. Who established the Edo society?
A. Akechi Mitsuhide
B. Kuroda Yoshitaka
C. Oda Nobunaga
D. Toyotomi Hideyoshi
265. When did the Constitution of Australia come into force?
266. The island of Corsica is associated with
C. Napoleon Bonaparte
D. Winston Churchill
267. What was the significance of the Battle of Tours in 732?
A. Charlemagne converted many Muslims to Christianity
B. Charles Martel became King of France
C. It stopped the Muslim advance into Europe
D. Muslims gained control of Spain
268. From which country, the tradition of written Constitution began
269. ‘Mein Kampf’ is the autobiography which political leader
A. Joseph Stalin
B. Benito Mussolini
C. Winston Churchill
D. Adolf Hitler
270. What was the name of the secret police party of Nazi in Germany
D. Palace Guard