Academic Task provides MCQs about World History. History MCQs we cover an important topic related to history for the Preparation of Competitive exam and test (PPSC Test, FPSC Test
141. Pearl Harbour, an American Naval and Air force base was attacked by
142. Who was popularly known as Africa’s Gandhi?
A. Mir Karzai
B. Firoz Gandhi
C. Nelson Mandela
143. Who made tripartite periodisation standard?
A. Andreas Cellarius
B. Christoph Cellarius.
C. Flavio Biondo
144. Democracy is a “government in which everyone has a share” was the opinion of
D. Abraham Lincoln.
145. Marco Polo was a traveler from ____
146. Who advanced Russia’s boundary to the Black Sea?
A. Catherine the Great
B. Elizabeth of Russia
C. Peter the Great
D. Peter III of Russia
147. Whose model is based on the Mandate of Heaven?
A. Ban Gu
B. Li Ling
C. Qin Shi Huang
D. Sima Qian
148. Aztec civilization was originated in which country
149. When did Congress pass the Sherman Antitrust Act?
150. Which civilization is known as the birthplace of democracy