241. In leucopenia, which cell type is predominantly involved ?
242. Gingiva are enlarged in leukemia because of__________________?
A. Capillary dilation
B. Erythrocyte engorgement
D. WBC infiltration
243. A patient reports with dyspnoea on slight exertion. He also has multiple petechial spots and spontaneous hemorrhage. His RBC count is less than one lakh/mm3 His hematocrit and hemoglobin is low. Most probable diagnosis is______________?
A. Pernicious anemia
C. Aplastic anemia
244. Intrinsic factor for absorption of Vit B12 secreted in ______________?
245. Pallor, spoon shaped nails, atrophic glossitis, with accompanied dysphagia is typical picture of ______________?
A. Plummer – Vinson syndrome
B. Trotters syndrome
C. Vincent stomatitis
D. None of the above
246. Increase in number of RBC is seen in ____________?
247. Hemophilia is best treated by _____________?
A. dried freeze plasma
B. factor VIII concentrate
C. Whole blood
248. Torniquet test is function of________________?
A. Platelet function
B. capillary fragility
C. Intrinsic pathway
D. Extrinic pathway
249. Reliable screening test for hemophilia is_______________?
250. Normocytic, Normochromic anemia is seen in______________?
A. Hemolytic anemia
B. chronic disease
C. Acute blood loss
D. All of the above