251. Which of the following is a hemolytic anemia________________?
A. Sickle cell anemia
C. Hereditary spherocytosis
D. All of the above
252. Bence jones proteins are associated with__________________?
A. Hodgkin’s lymphoma
B. Multiple myeloma
C. Burkitt’s lymphoma
D. Infectious mononucleosis
253. In megaloblastic anaemia the cells are___________________?
A. Macrocytic hyperchromic
B. Macrocytic hypochromic
C. Macrocytic normochromic
D. None of the above
254. In Troisiers sign the lymph nodes involved are_________________?
A. Right axillary nodes
B. Left axillary nodes
C. Right supraclavicular nodes
D. Left supraclavicular nodes
255. Thrombocytosis is seen in_______________?
B. DIsseminated intravascular coagulation
C. Haemolytic anaemia
D. Thiazide therapy
256. The type of acute myelogenous leukemia associated with a high incidence of disseminated intravascular coagulation in________________?
A. Acute erythroleukaemia
B. Acute promyelocytic leukaemia
C. Acute megakaryocytic leukaemia
D. Acute myelomonocytic leukaemia
257. Lymphatic leukemoid reaction is usually seen in the following EXCEPT________________?
C. Lobar pneumonia
D. Viral infections
258. Amyloid material can be best diagnosed by___________________?
A. Polarized microscopy
B. Electron microscopy
C. X-ray crytallography
D. Scanning electron miscroscopy
259. Osteomalacia is associated with_________________?
A. Decrease in osteoid volume
B. Decrease in osteoid surface
C. Increase in osteoid maturation time
D. Increase in mineral apposition rate
260. All of the following causes excessive bleeding during tooth extraction except _______________?
A. Haemophilia – A
B. Haemophilia – B
C. Anti thrombin – III deficiency
D. Von-willebrand disease