Pathology is a branch of medical science that involves the study and diagnosis of disease through the examination of surgically removed organs, tissues (biopsy samples), bodily fluids, and in some cases the whole body (autopsy). Academic tasks provide 3000+ basic and advanced levels of pathology MCQ with answers. In this section, we focus on all areas of MCQs on pathology subject and cover all important topics of pathology like Primary Cardiovascular, Primary Cellular, Primary Endocrine And Renal, Primary Cellular Pathology, Cell Injury, General Pathology, Organ System Pathology, Atherosclerosis-Thrombosis, Embryology, Neoplasia, Nutrition, Transfusion Medicine, Coagulation – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on biochemistry. These biochemistry MCQs are also helpful for the preparation of interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Oral Histology here.
181. Gamma gandy bodies are seen in_____________?
182. Which of the following being is the most frequent site of thrombus ?
A. Veins of lower extremities
B. Portal vein
C. Pulmonary vein
D. Hepatic vein
183. The commonest site of thrombosis is_______________?
184. The type of embolism seen in fractures of long bones_____________?
A. Thrombo embolism
B. Air embolism
C. Fat embolism
D. Amniotic fluid embolism
185. In hemorrhager lost plasma is replaced by______________?
A. Bone marrow
186. Heart failure cells are seen in_______________?
187. Exfoliative cytology is indicated in___________?
A. Heavily keratinized lesions of oral cavity
B. Pro-cancerous lesions of oral cavity
C. Cigarette smokers
D. Mass screening of cervical cancer
188. Malignant neoplasms shows all the following features EXCEPT_____________?
A. Disorganized cell structure
C. Invasion of blood vessels
D. Rapid, erratic growth
189. Thrombosis due to hypercoagulability is seen in____________?
A. Women talking oral contraceptives
B. Severe trauma or burns
C. Cardiac failure
D. All of the above
190. In left ventricular cardiac failure there is_____________?
A. Passive Congestion in lungs
B. Passive congestion in liver
C. Active hyperemia in lungs
D. None of the above