321. In sickle cell anemia there is_____________?
A. 75 to 100% hemoglobin
B. 10 to 20% hemoglobin
C. 20 to 30% hemoglobin
D. 50 to 60% hemoglobin
322. The fading of cellular chromatin is_____________?
323. Auto immune hymolytic anemia is seen in_______________?
324. Which of the following predisposes to thrombogenesis ?
A. Endothelial injury
B. Stasis of blood
C. Turbulence of blood
D. All of the above
325. Active hypermia is seen in_______________?
A. Muscles during exercise
D. All of the Above
326. An infarct is most frequently is characterized by What type of necrosis ?
327. Partial or complete obstruction of some part of the C.V.S by a foreign body transported by the blood stream is termed as_____________?
328. Caissons disease is caused by______________?
A. Amniotic fluid embolism
B. Hyper coagulability
C. Air or gas embolism
D. Tumour embolism
329. In a thrombus, the dark lines of zahn are due to_______________?
A. Coagulated fibrin
B. Aggregated proteins
C. Aggregated platelets
D. Aggregated R.B.C
330. Nut meg liver occurs in_______________?
B. Chronic venous congestion
D. Hepatocellular carcinoma