231. Caseation necrosis is suggestive of________________?
D. Midline lethal granuloma
232. Synthesis of DNA occurs in which phase ____________________?
233. True statement about primary amyloidosis _________________?
A. It is more common in heart, skin and skeletal tissue
B. In 70% of cases don’t have any associated disease
C. In 50% of cases have some form of plasma cell dyscrasias such as multiple myeloma
D. All of the above
234. In Hodgkin’s disease the lymphoa cells seen are__________________?
B. Plasma cells
C. Reed-sternberg cells
D. Giant cells
235. Which of the following is commonly involved in multiple myeloma_______________?
236. Hyper segmented neutrophils are seen in_________________?
A. Megaloblastic anemia
B. Iron deficiency anemia
D. Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura
237. Christmas disease is due to deficiency of________________?
A. Factor IX
B. Factor X
C. Factor VIII
D. Factor V
238. Both beta chains of haemoglobin are abnormal in_________________?
A. Heterozygous sickle cell trait
B. Thalassemia major
C. Homozygous sickle cell anemia
D. Megaloblastic anemia
239. In iron deficiency anemia there is_________________?
A. Decrease in hemoglobin
B. Increase in hemoglobin
C. Increase in palatelets
D. Decrease in platelets
A. Affects males and females equally
B. Increased clotting time in all patients
C. Nerve blocks can be given safely
D. Is a congenital disorder