Pathology is a branch of medical science that involves the study and diagnosis of disease through the examination of surgically removed organs, tissues (biopsy samples), bodily fluids, and in some cases the whole body (autopsy). Academic tasks provide 3000+ basic and advanced levels of pathology MCQ with answers. In this section, we focus on all areas of MCQs on pathology subject and cover all important topics of pathology like Primary Cardiovascular, Primary Cellular, Primary Endocrine And Renal, Primary Cellular Pathology, Cell Injury, General Pathology, Organ System Pathology, Atherosclerosis-Thrombosis, Embryology, Neoplasia, Nutrition, Transfusion Medicine, Coagulation – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on biochemistry. These biochemistry MCQs are also helpful for the preparation of interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Oral Histology here.
151. All of the following statements are true regarding reversible cell injury, except______________?
A. Formation of amorphous densities in the mitochondrial matix
B. Diminished generation of adenosine triphosphate (ATP)
C. Formation of blebs in the plasma membrane
D. Detachment of ribosomes from the granular endoplasmic reticulum
152. One of the following is not a malignant feature____________?
C. Abnormal mitosis
153. The most common site of metastases of osteosarcoma is_____________?
C. Lymph nodes
154. Somatic mutation of PTEN is seen in________________?
C. Carcinoma breast
D. Endometrial Carcinoma
155. All of the following viruses are capable of causing human cancers except________________?
A. papilloma virus
B. Hepatitis B virus
C. Epstein Barr virus
D. Parvovirus B-19
156. Philadelphia chromosome is consistently found in_______________?
D. All of the above
157. Sunburst appearance and codmans triangle are seen in______________?
D. None of the above
158. Cotton wool appearance is seen ____________________ ?
A. Pagets disease
C. Fibrous dysplasia
159. The increase in size of uterus during pregnancy is an example of ________________?
C. Both of the above
D. None of the above
160. The most characteristic feature of a neoplasm as opposed to inflammatory over growth is______________?
A. Abnormal mitosis
B. Size of the lesion
C. Progressive growth after removal of causative stimuli
D. Tendency to grow rapidly