801. Calculate the value of range if the values are -2, -3, -4, -5 and -6.
802. The best general purpose measure of despersion is
A. Semi-interquartile range
C. Standard deviation
D. Mean deviation
803. On the bases of absolute deviation a measure of dispersion is_____________
A. Mean deviation
B. Coefficient of quartile deviation
C. standard deviation
D. Quartile deviation
804. flat-topped distribution is called ______
805. When mean deviation is calculated from __________ it is minimum.
D. Harmonic mean
806. By the change of ______________ value of standard deviation changes.
A. Algebraic sign
D. none of these
807. If there are seven values each equal to a then variance is
808. If the price of a commodity remain same for a week thenthe measure of scatterness will be ___________
A. Rs. 900
809. Peakedness of a distribution is called _____
810. Calculation of mean deviation from a set of data id always_________
A. more than S.D
B. Equals to S.D
C. Less tha S.D