Statistics is a section of mathematics that manages the collection, interpretation, analysis and presentation of different numerical data. In other words, Statistics is a collection of quantitative data. Academic task offering 2000+ Statistics MCQs for the preparation of different schools, colleges, and universities examinations to get good marks. Solved statistics question and answer cover multiple topics such as basic statistics mcqs, sampling mcqs, probability mcqs, Probability distributions, correlation and regression analysis, sampling distributions Techniques, statistical inference, time-series analysis, data presentation mcqs, statistical software mcqs, index numbers mcqs, design of experiments mcqs, statistical quality control, random variables mcqs, Non-Parametric statistics mcqs – and much more. These statistic multiple choice questions are also helpful for the preparation of various interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and jobs like PPSC Statistics Lecturer’s jobs, Statistical Officers, Data Entry Operator, etc. for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Agriculture here.
121. Quartile Coefficient of skewness lies between______________?
A. 0 and 1
B. -1 and +1
C. -1 and 0
D. None of these
122. The degree of peakedness is called__________________?
123. If β2=m4m22<3, the distribution is called______________?
124. The calculation of mean and variance is based on______________?
A. Small values only
B. Large values only
C. Extreme values only
D. All values
125. Arithmetic mean of two positive numbers “X” and “Y” is_________________?
126. The variance of a constant is_______________?
127. If Y=−8X − 5 and SD of X is 3, then SD of Y is _______________?
128. For a symmetrical distribution approximately 68% of the cases are included between _________________?
A. X¯¯¯¯−S and X¯¯¯¯+S
B. X¯¯¯¯−2S and X¯¯¯¯+2S
C. X¯¯¯¯−3S and X¯¯¯¯+3S
D. None of these
129. ____________ is used to criterion of consistency i.e for consistence performance?
B. Standard Deviation
C. Coefficient of Variation
D. Mean Deviation
130. If the third moment about mean is zero then distribution is_______________?
B. Positively Skewed
D. Negatively Skewed
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.