331. If Var(θˆ)→0 as n → 0, then θˆ is said to be______________?
332. Let X1,X2,…Xn be a random sample from the density f(x;(θ), where θ may be vector. If the conditional distribution of X1,X2,…Xn given S=s does not depend on θ for any value of s of S, then statistic is called?
A. Minimal sufficient statistic
B. Sufficient statistic
D. Minimax statistics
333. Let Z1,Z2,….Zn be independent and identically distributedrandom variable, satisfying E[ι Zt ι]<∞. Let N be an integer valued random variable whose value n depends only on the values of the first n Z¡’s. Suppose E(N)< ∞, then E(Z1,Z2,….Zn)=E(N)E(Z) is called ?
A. Independence Equation
B. Sequential Probability Likelihood Equation
C. Neyman Pearson Lemma
D. Wald’s Equation
334. For a biased estimator θˆ of θ, which one is correct_______________?
335. A set of jointly sufficient statistic is defined to be minimal sufficient if and only if_______________?
A. It is a function of some other set of sufficient statistics.
B. It is a function of every other set of sufficient
C. It is a function of any sufficient statistics in the set.
D. It is not a function of every other set of sufficient statistics
336. In a Wilcoxon Rank-Sum test__________________?
A. Ties within one sample may affect the decision
B. Ties always affect the decision
C. Ties never affect the decision
D. Ties between the two sample may affect the decision
337. When using the sign test, if two scores are tied, then_____________?
A. We count them
B. We discard them
C. We depends upon the scores
D. non of these
338. Wilcoxon Rank-Sum test can be of_______________?
A. Lower tailed
B. Upper tailed
C. Either of the above
D. None of the above
339. Which of the following test use Rank Sums____________?
A. Kruskal-Wallis and Wilcoxon tests
B. Runs test
C. Chi-Square and sign test
D. F test
340. if f(x1,x2,…xn;θ)=g(θˆ;θ)h(x1,x2,….,xn), then θˆ is____________?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.