Statistics is a section of mathematics that manages the collection, interpretation, analysis and presentation of different numerical data. In other words, Statistics is a collection of quantitative data. Academic task offering 2000+ Statistics MCQs for the preparation of different schools, colleges, and universities examinations to get good marks. Solved statistics question and answer cover multiple topics such as basic statistics mcqs, sampling mcqs, probability mcqs, Probability distributions, correlation and regression analysis, sampling distributions Techniques, statistical inference, time-series analysis, data presentation mcqs, statistical software mcqs, index numbers mcqs, design of experiments mcqs, statistical quality control, random variables mcqs, Non-Parametric statistics mcqs – and much more. These statistic multiple choice questions are also helpful for the preparation of various interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and jobs like PPSC Statistics Lecturer’s jobs, Statistical Officers, Data Entry Operator, etc. for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Agriculture here.
231. The probability of getting at least one head when two balance coins are tossed once __________________?
232. If P(A/B)=1/4 and P(A∩B) =1/5 then P(B) is ________________?
233. If in a coin P(H) = 2P(T) then prob. of head is ______________?
234. The product of first ‘n’ natural numbers is _____________?
B. 1.2.3……(n-2) (n-1) (n)
C. n. (n-1) (n-2)…………..220.127.116.11
D. None of these
235. 5C5 is equal to ________________?
D. None of these
236. The probability of drawing an even number in a toss of a balanced die ______________?
237. A box containing 12 balls of color 6 red and 6 white. A ball of white selected ball finds the probability of white____________?
238. A fair coin toss the total events in sample space equal_____________?
239. The probability that the sum is odd if two dice are thrown:_________________?
240. The probability of getting exactly three tails when three balanced coins are tossed once _______________?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.