Statistics is a section of mathematics that manages the collection, interpretation, analysis and presentation of different numerical data. In other words, Statistics is a collection of quantitative data. Academic task offering 2000+ Statistics MCQs for the preparation of different schools, colleges, and universities examinations to get good marks. Solved statistics question and answer cover multiple topics such as basic statistics mcqs, sampling mcqs, probability mcqs, Probability distributions, correlation and regression analysis, sampling distributions Techniques, statistical inference, time-series analysis, data presentation mcqs, statistical software mcqs, index numbers mcqs, design of experiments mcqs, statistical quality control, random variables mcqs, Non-Parametric statistics mcqs – and much more. These statistic multiple choice questions are also helpful for the preparation of various interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and jobs like PPSC Statistics Lecturer’s jobs, Statistical Officers, Data Entry Operator, etc. for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Agriculture here.
241. Least square regression line always passes through ____________________?
242. The regression co-efficient are _________ origin?
243. When the two regression lines coincide there r is __________________?
B. Less than zero
C. More than zero
244. Regression co-efficient is denoted by_____________?
245. Correlation coefficient lies between__________________?
A. 0 ≤ r ≤ 1
B. 0 ≤ r ≤ -1
C. -1 ≤ r ≤ 1
D. 1 ≤ r ≤ 0
246. If the occurrence of one event means that another cannot happen, then the events are _______________?
B. Mutually Exclusive
247. if you roll a pair of dice, what is the probability that (at least) one of the dice is a 4 or the sum of the dice is 7 ?
248. The special rule of multiplication of probability, the events must be ______________?
B. Mutually exclusive
249. Which of the following is not a correct statement about a Probability _________________?
A. It must have a value between 0 and 1
B. It can be reported as a decimal or a fraction
C. A value near 0 means that the event is not likely to occur/happens
D. It is the collection of several experiment
250. In a Poisson probability distribution __________________?
A. The mean and variance of the distribution are same (equal)
B. The probability of success is always greater than 5
C. The number of trials is always less than 5
D. it always contains a contingency table