631. Range is the difference between largest and ___________?
632. Data which have not been arranged in systematic order is called___________?
A. Group data
B. Tabular data
C. Raw data
D. Undefined data
633. Frequency table is an arrangement of data by classes together with their _______ class frequencies?
B. Alternate class
C. Same class
D. Corresponding class
634. A time series is an arrangement of data according to __________________?
635. Technical & Trade Journals are the source of ___________ data?
C. Ungroup data
D. Group data
636. Class _________ is the difference between two class limit?
B. Class mark
C. None of these
D. Class interval
637. There are ________ important bases of classification?
638. The process of systematic arrangement of data in rows and columns is called ___________________?
D. Frequency distribution
639. The class ___ are obtained when we divide the sums of the lower and upper class limits by 2?
D. Class boundary
640. Cumulative frequencies are_________________?
B. Non- increasing
D. None of these