Statistics is a section of mathematics that manages the collection, interpretation, analysis and presentation of different numerical data. In other words, Statistics is a collection of quantitative data. Academic task offering 2000+ Statistics MCQs for the preparation of different schools, colleges, and universities examinations to get good marks. Solved statistics question and answer cover multiple topics such as basic statistics mcqs, sampling mcqs, probability mcqs, Probability distributions, correlation and regression analysis, sampling distributions Techniques, statistical inference, time-series analysis, data presentation mcqs, statistical software mcqs, index numbers mcqs, design of experiments mcqs, statistical quality control, random variables mcqs, Non-Parametric statistics mcqs – and much more. These statistic multiple choice questions are also helpful for the preparation of various interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and jobs like PPSC Statistics Lecturer’s jobs, Statistical Officers, Data Entry Operator, etc. for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Agriculture here.
71. Population census is conducted through_______________?
A. Sample survey
D. Complete enumeration
72. A chance variation in an observational process is_____________?
A. Dispersion/ Variability
B. Measurement error
C. Random error
D. Instrument error
73. A constant variable can take values______________?
C. Not fixed
74. In inferential statistics, we study____________?
A. the methods to make decisions about population based on sample results
B. how to make decisions about mean, median, or mode
C. how a sample is obtained from a population
D. None of the above
75. In descriptive statistics, we study______________?
A. The description of decision making process
B. The methods for organizing, displaying, and describing data
C. How to describe the probability distribution
D. None of the above
76. Sum of dots when two dice are rolled is____________?
A. a discrete variable
B. a continuous variable
C. a constant
D. a qualitative variable
77. Which of these represent qualitative data______________?
A. Height of a student
B. Liking or disliking of (500) persons of a product
C. Income of a government servant in a city
D. Yield from a wheat plot
78. The first hand and unorganized form of data is called_______________?
A. Secondary data
B. Organized data
C. Primary data
D. None of these
79. The grouped data is also called_____________?
A. Raw data
B. Primary data
C. Secondary data
D. Qualitative data
80. Life of a T.V picture tube is a____________?
A. Discrete variable
B. Continuous variable
C. Qualitative variable
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.