611. When in a frequency distribution the maximum frequency occur at one end, then the frequency curve of such distribution is ________________?
A. J- shaped
B. U- shaped
C. Bell- shaped
D. V- shaped
612. ________ paper is needed to show the graphs of frequency distribution?
613. For a given class 30-44 the midpoint will be ________________?
614. Data classified by many _______ said to be Quantitative?
615. The headings for various columns are said to be ________________?
A. Portions of column
B. Vertical column
C. Column table
D. Column caption
616. _______are used to represent data classified on qualitative?
A. Vertical bars
B. Simple bar
C. Horizontal bars
D. Pie chart
617. The difference between the upper and lower class boundaries of a class are know as _________________?
A. Class interval
B. class mark
C. class frequency
D. Mid point
618. A source note foot are the _______________?
619. data classified by methods are called __________ data?
A. Row data
B. Grouped data
C. Quantitative data
E. None of these
620. Any data collected by the investigator personally from the informants are called __________ data?
C. Group data
D. None of these
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.