Statistics is a section of mathematics that manages the collection, interpretation, analysis and presentation of different numerical data. In other words, Statistics is a collection of quantitative data. Academic task offering 2000+ Statistics MCQs for the preparation of different schools, colleges, and universities examinations to get good marks. Solved statistics question and answer cover multiple topics such as basic statistics mcqs, sampling mcqs, probability mcqs, Probability distributions, correlation and regression analysis, sampling distributions Techniques, statistical inference, time-series analysis, data presentation mcqs, statistical software mcqs, index numbers mcqs, design of experiments mcqs, statistical quality control, random variables mcqs, Non-Parametric statistics mcqs – and much more. These statistic multiple choice questions are also helpful for the preparation of various interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and jobs like PPSC Statistics Lecturer’s jobs, Statistical Officers, Data Entry Operator, etc. for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Agriculture here.
31. In descriptive statistics, we study:
A. The description of decision making process
B. The methods for organizing, displaying, and describing data
C. How to describe the probability distribution
D. None of the above
32. Which branch of statistics deals with the techniques that are used to organize, summarize, and present the data?
A. Advance Statistics
B. Descriptive Statistics
C. Inferential Statistics
D. Bayesian Statistics
33. Marital status of an individual is the example of___________?
B. Discrete variable
C. Continuous variable
34. Proportion becomes percentage when multiplied by___________?
35. Identify the attribute?
A. Blood group
B. Blood Pressure
C. Temperature of room
D. Religions of people of a country
36. The weights of students in a college/school is a___________?
A. Discrete Variable
B. Continuous Variable
C. Qualitative Variable
D. None of these
37. Which of the following divides a group of data into four subgroups?
E. Standard Deviation
38. The middle value of an ordered array of numbers is the____________?
D. Mid Point
39. According to the empirical rule, approximately what percent of the data should lie within μ±σ?
40. Life of a T.V picture tube is a:___________?
A. Discrete variable
B. Continuous variable
C. Qualitative variable
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.