701. Which of the following is also referred to as random variable?
D. None Of the above
702. It is the measure of variability, based on dividing a data set into quartiles.
B. Standard Deviation
D. Inter Quartile Range
703. Chebyshev’s inequality states that the probability of a “Six Sigma” event is less than __________.
704. If Y = aX ± b, where a and b are any two constants and a ∦ 0, then the quartile deviation of Y values is equal to:
A.a Q.D(X) + b
C.Q.D(X) – b
705. For a symmetrical distribution:
A. β1 > 0
B. β1 < 0
C. β1 = 0
D. β1= 3
706. The scatter in a series of values about the average is called:
707. The measures of dispersion can never be:
D.Equal to 2
708. Which of the following is an absolute measure of dispersion?
A.Coefficient of variation
B.Coefficient of dispersion
D.Coefficient of skewness
709. If the observations of a variable X are, -4, -20, -30, -44 and -36, then the value of the range will be:
710. If the maximum value in a series is 25 and its range is 15, the maximum value of the series is: