Statistics is a section of mathematics that manages the collection, interpretation, analysis and presentation of different numerical data. In other words, Statistics is a collection of quantitative data. Academic task offering 2000+ Statistics MCQs for the preparation of different schools, colleges, and universities examinations to get good marks. Solved statistics question and answer cover multiple topics such as basic statistics mcqs, sampling mcqs, probability mcqs, Probability distributions, correlation and regression analysis, sampling distributions Techniques, statistical inference, time-series analysis, data presentation mcqs, statistical software mcqs, index numbers mcqs, design of experiments mcqs, statistical quality control, random variables mcqs, Non-Parametric statistics mcqs – and much more. These statistic multiple choice questions are also helpful for the preparation of various interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and jobs like PPSC Statistics Lecturer’s jobs, Statistical Officers, Data Entry Operator, etc. for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Agriculture here.
41. _________ statistics deals with collection, presentation and analysis of data?
42. _________ used the word statistics for the first time during one of his lectures at a German university?
43. A characteristics that does not change is called______________?
D. None of these
44. The word statistics is at present used in _______________?
A. Two ways
B. Four ways
C. Six ways
D. Three way
45. Statistical Laws are valid in the ________________?
A. Long run
B. Plural sense
D. Short run
46. Age of a shopkeeper is the example of___________?
B. Quantitative data
C. Variable data
D. Continuous data
47. ___________ data are collected for the first time.
48. A Constant can assume _______ value?
C. More than value
49. Statistics Laws are true________________?
A. In each case
50. Most of the recent developments in statistics arose to meet the needs of ____________?
B. Three reasons
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.