741. The mean deviation of the scores 12, 15, 18 is:
742. The variance is zero only if all observations are the:
743. The standard deviation of -5, -5, -5, -5, 5 is:
744. The measures used to calculate the variation present among the observations relative to their average is called:
A.Coefficient of kurtosis
B.Absolute measures of dispersion
D.Relative measures of dispersion
745. If there are many extreme scores on all examination, the dispersion is:
746. In quality control of manufactured items, the most common measure of dispersion is:
747. If Y = aX ± b, where a and b are any two numbers and a ∦ 0, then the range of Y values will be:
B.a range(X) + b
C.a range(X) – b
748. Which measure of dispersion can be computed in case of open-end classes?
D.Coefficient of variation
749. If Y = aX ± b, where a and b are any two numbers but a ∦ 0, then M.D(Y) is equal to:
B.M.D(X) ± b
D.M.D(Y) + M.D(X)
750. If the dispersion is small, the standard deviation is:
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.