371. When testing for randomness, we can use_____________?
A. Sign test
B. None of these
C. Runs test
D. D Mann-Whitney U test
372. The non parametric equivalent of an unpaired samples t-test____________?
A. Kruskal Wallis Test
B. Mann-Whitney U test
C. Wilcoxon signed rank test
D. Sign test
373. Let X1,X2,……,Xn be a random sample from a density,,,, f(x ι θ) where θ is a value of the random variable Θwith known density gΘ(θ) Then the estimator ∏(θ) with…/ respect to the prior gΘ(θ) is define as______________E[∏(θ)ιX1,X2,…..,Xn] is called?
A. Posterior Bay’s estimator
B. Minimax estimator
C. Bay’s estimator
D. Sufficient estimator
374. In binomial distribution the probability of success remains __________ from trial to trial?
375. A binomial random variable can assume values from _________ to n?
376. The Runs test results in rejecting the null hypothesis of randomness when______________?
A. There is an unusually large number of runs
B. There is an unusually small number of runs
C. None of these
D. Either of the above
377. Comparing the times to failure of radar transponders made by firms A, B, and C based on an airline’s sample experience with the three types of instruments one may use____________?
A. Kolmogorov-Smirnor test
B. Wilcoxon Rank-Sum test
C. Spearman Rank Correlation test
D. Kruskal-Wallis test
378. The Wilcoxon, Rank-Sum test used to compares_______________?
A. Any number of populations
B. A sample mean to the population mean
C. Two populations
D. Three populations
379. Which of the following test must be two-sided ?
A. Sign test
B. Wilcoxon Signed Rank
D. Runs test
380. Which of the following test is most likely assessing this null hypothesis: Ho The number of violations per apartment in the population of all city apartments is binomially distributed with a probability of success in any one trial of P=0.3 dd ?
A. The Mann-Whitney test
B. The Kruskal-Wallis test
C. The Wilcoxon Signed Rank test
D. The Kolmogorove-Simirnor test