451. Which of the following is not the property of binomial distribution ?
A. n is fixed
B. Has two outcomes
C. Trials are independent
D. Probability of success varies from trial to trial
452. The mean of hypergeometric distribution is:___________________?
453. In hypergeometric distribution, the trial are:_______________?
C. Collectively Exhaustive
454. In which distribution successive trials are without replacement:____________________?
A. Hypergeometric distribution
B. Binomial distribution
C. Poisson distribution
D. Geometric distribution
455. Each trial in Binomial distribution has:_________________?
A. One Outcome
B. Two Outcome
C. Three Outcome
D. Four Outcome
456. The index numbers are used to measure seasonal and cyclical variations in __________?
B. Time Series
C. Whole sale
457. The probability of success changes from trial to trial in:___________________?
A. Binomial distribution
B. Geometric distribution
C. Sampling distribution
D. Hypergeometrical distribution
458. The mean of binomial distribution is:__________________?
459. In a binomial probability distribution it is impossible to find______________?
A. P(X < 0)
B. P(X = 0)
C. P(X > 0)
D. p(0 ≤ X≤ n)
460. Hypergeometric distribution has parameter:_____________________?