Statistics is a section of mathematics that manages the collection, interpretation, analysis and presentation of different numerical data. In other words, Statistics is a collection of quantitative data. Academic task offering 2000+ Statistics MCQs for the preparation of different schools, colleges, and universities examinations to get good marks. Solved statistics question and answer cover multiple topics such as basic statistics mcqs, sampling mcqs, probability mcqs, Probability distributions, correlation and regression analysis, sampling distributions Techniques, statistical inference, time-series analysis, data presentation mcqs, statistical software mcqs, index numbers mcqs, design of experiments mcqs, statistical quality control, random variables mcqs, Non-Parametric statistics mcqs – and much more. These statistic multiple choice questions are also helpful for the preparation of various interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and jobs like PPSC Statistics Lecturer’s jobs, Statistical Officers, Data Entry Operator, etc. for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Agriculture here.
81. Which one is the not measure of dispersion?
A. The Range
B. 50th Percentile
C. Inter-Quartile Range
82. Which of these is a relative measure of dispersion_____________?
A. Standard Deviation
C. Coefficient of Variation
D. None of these
83. The mean deviation of the values, 18, 12, 15 is____________?
84. In statistics, a sample means______________?
A. A portion of the sample
B. A portion of the population
C. all the items under investigation
D. none of the above
85. The height of a student is 60 inches. This is an example of________________?
A. Qualitative data
B. Categorical data
C. Continuous data
D. Discrete data
86. When data are collected in a statistical study for only a portion or subset of all elements of interest we are using?
A. A sample
B. A Parameter
C. A Population
D. Both b and c
87. Data in the Population Census Report is____________?
A. Grouped data
B. Ungrouped data
C. Secondary data
D. Primary data
E. Arrayed data
88. Statistic is a numerical quantity, which is calculated from?
89. Which branch of statistics deals with the techniques that are used to organize, summarize, and present the data?
A. Advanced Statistics
B. Probability Statistics
C. Inferential Statistics
D. Descriptive Statistics
E. Bayesian Statistics
90. In statistics, conducting a survey means_____________?
A. Collecting information from elements
B. Making mathematical calculations
C. Drawing graphs and pictures
D. None of the above
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.