Statistics is a section of mathematics that manages the collection, interpretation, analysis and presentation of different numerical data. In other words, Statistics is a collection of quantitative data. Academic task offering 2000+ Statistics MCQs for the preparation of different schools, colleges, and universities examinations to get good marks. Solved statistics question and answer cover multiple topics such as basic statistics mcqs, sampling mcqs, probability mcqs, Probability distributions, correlation and regression analysis, sampling distributions Techniques, statistical inference, time-series analysis, data presentation mcqs, statistical software mcqs, index numbers mcqs, design of experiments mcqs, statistical quality control, random variables mcqs, Non-Parametric statistics mcqs – and much more. These statistic multiple choice questions are also helpful for the preparation of various interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and jobs like PPSC Statistics Lecturer’s jobs, Statistical Officers, Data Entry Operator, etc. for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Agriculture here.
131. The sum of squared deviation is least from_________________?
D. Standard Deviation
132. Given the N values in a series, the geometric mean is______________?
A. The third root of the product of N values
B. The square root of the product of N values
C. The fourth root of the product of N values
D. The Nth root of the product of N values
133. In a frequency distribution the last cumulative frequency is 300, Median shall lie in____________?
A. 140th item
B. 130th item
C. 160th item
D. 150th item
134. Find the median of the following datA. 160, 180, 200, 280, 300, 320, 400?
135. The average monthly production of a factory for the first 8 months is 2,500 units, and for the next 4 months the production was 1,200 units. The average monthly production of the year will be_____________?
A. 2066.55 units
B. 5031.10 units
C. 4021.12 units
D. 3012.11 units
136. For a certain distribution if ∑(x−2)=18,∑(x−24)=0,∑(x−28)=−24) then arithmetic mean is_______________?
137. The mean of 10 numbers is 9, then sum of these numbers will be__________________?
138. Sum of deviations will be zero if it is taken from_________________?
D. Standard Deviation
139. The mean of a constant “b” is_________________?
140. The average of first n natural numbers is_______________?
C. All of the above
D. None of these