Statistics is a section of mathematics that manages the collection, interpretation, analysis and presentation of different numerical data. In other words, Statistics is a collection of quantitative data. Academic task offering 2000+ Statistics MCQs for the preparation of different schools, colleges, and universities examinations to get good marks. Solved statistics question and answer cover multiple topics such as basic statistics mcqs, sampling mcqs, probability mcqs, Probability distributions, correlation and regression analysis, sampling distributions Techniques, statistical inference, time-series analysis, data presentation mcqs, statistical software mcqs, index numbers mcqs, design of experiments mcqs, statistical quality control, random variables mcqs, Non-Parametric statistics mcqs – and much more. These statistic multiple choice questions are also helpful for the preparation of various interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and jobs like PPSC Statistics Lecturer’s jobs, Statistical Officers, Data Entry Operator, etc. for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Agriculture here.
191. The probability of even/odd numbers when a fair die is rolled is____________?
192. If two events can both occur at the same time then they are referred as:__________________?
A. Dependent events
B. Mutually Exclusive events
C. Exclusive events
D. Independent events
193. A list of sample _________ is called sample space?
194. A experiment repeated number of time one by one is called _________________?
B. Raw data
195. All experiments have _______ properties in common?
196. E(ax + b) = A E(x) +___________________?
C. b E(a)
197. Total Area under the curve in probability of density function is ?
198. An events that contains the finite number point the sample space is called __________________?
199. The probability of a save event is equal to _________________?
200. when a three die rolled the sample space consists of _____________?
B. 24 outcomes
C. 216 outcomes
D. Non of these
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.