Statistics is a section of mathematics that manages the collection, interpretation, analysis and presentation of different numerical data. In other words, Statistics is a collection of quantitative data. Academic task offering 2000+ Statistics MCQs for the preparation of different schools, colleges, and universities examinations to get good marks. Solved statistics question and answer cover multiple topics such as basic statistics mcqs, sampling mcqs, probability mcqs, Probability distributions, correlation and regression analysis, sampling distributions Techniques, statistical inference, time-series analysis, data presentation mcqs, statistical software mcqs, index numbers mcqs, design of experiments mcqs, statistical quality control, random variables mcqs, Non-Parametric statistics mcqs – and much more. These statistic multiple choice questions are also helpful for the preparation of various interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and jobs like PPSC Statistics Lecturer’s jobs, Statistical Officers, Data Entry Operator, etc. for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Agriculture here.
61. The mean of a distribution is 23, the median is 24, and the mode is 25.5. It is most likely that this distribution is_____________?
A. Positively Skewed
D. Negatively Skewed
62. The sum of the deviations about the mean is always______________?
C. Total Standard Deviation
63. Which of the following is not a measure of central tendency ?
C. Standard deviation
64. If the standard deviation of a population is 9, the population variance is_____________?
65. If a distribution is abnormally tall and peaked, then is can be said that the distribution is_____________?
66. making a entrance slip in service hospital is the method of collection of data by______________?
D. none of these
67. You asked five of your classmates about their height. On the basis of this information, you states the average height of all student in your university or college is 67 inches. This is an example of____________?
A. Descriptive statistics
B. Inferential Statistics
68. Which of the following is not based on all the observations ?
B. Geometric Mean
C. Harmonic Mean
D. Weighted Mean
69. The mean of a distribution is 14 and the standard deviation is 5. What is the value of the coefficient of variation ?
70. Which of the following describe the middle part of a group of numbers ?
A. Measure of Variability
B. Measure of Central Tendency
C. Measure of Association
D. Measure of Shape
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.