721. If mean=25, median=30 and standard deviation=15, the distribution will be:
722. In a symmetrical distribution, Q3 – Q1 = 20, median = 15. Q3 is equal to:
723. The degree of peaked ness or flatness of a unimodel distribution is called:
724. In a mesokurtic or normal distribution, 4 = 243. The standard deviation is:
725. The measurements of spread or scatter of the individual values around the central point is called:
A.Measures of dispersion
B.Measures of central tendency
C.Measures of skewness
D.Measures of kurtosis
726. If all the scores on examination cluster around the mean, the dispersion is said to be:
727. The range of the scores 29, 3, 143, 27, 99 is:
728. The sum of absolute deviations is minimum if these deviations are taken from the:
729. Which of the following measures of dispersion is expressed in the same units as the units of observation?
C.Coefficient of variation
D.Coefficient of standard deviation
730. The standard deviation is independent of:
A.Change of origin
B.Change of scale of measurement
C.Change of origin and scale of measurement
D.Difficult to tell
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.