901. Which method used to examine inflation rate anticipation, unemployment rate, and capacity utilisation to produce products?
A. Data exporting technique
B. Data importing technique
C. Forecasting technique
D. Data supplying technique
902. Specialised processes such as graphical and numerical methods are utilised in which of the following?
A. Education statistics
B. Descriptive statistics
C. Business statistics
D. Social statistics
903. What is the scale applied in statistics, which imparts a difference of magnitude and proportions, is considered as?
A. Exponential scale
B. Goodness scale
C. Ratio scale
D. Satisfactory scale
904. Review of performance appraisal, labour turnover rates, planning of incentives, and training programs are the examples of which of the following?
A. Statistics in production
B. Statistics in marketing
C. Statistics in finance
D. Statistics in personnel management
905. The runs scored by a batsman in 5 ODIs are 31,97,112, 63, and 12. The standard deviation is
906. Which of the following mentioned standard Probability density functions is applicable to discrete Random Variables?
A. Gaussian Distribution
B. Poisson Distribution
C. Rayleigh Distribution
D. Exponential Distribution
907. What is the area under a conditional Cumulative density function?
D. Changes with CDF
908. When do the conditional density functions get converted into the marginally density functions?
A. Only if random variables exhibit statistical dependency
B. Only if random variables exhibit statistical independency
C. Only if random variables exhibit deviation from its mean value
D. If random variables do not exhibit deviation from its mean value
909. Mutually Exclusive events ___________
A. Contain all sample points
B. Contain all common sample points
C. Does not contain any sample point
D. Does not contain any common sample point
910. What would be the probability of an event ‘G’ if H denotes its complement, according to the axioms of probability?
A. P (G) = 1 / P (H)
B. P (G) = 1 – P (H)
C. P (G) = 1 + P (H)
D. P (G) = P (H)