Statistics is a section of mathematics that manages the collection, interpretation, analysis and presentation of different numerical data. In other words, Statistics is a collection of quantitative data. Academic task offering 2000+ Statistics MCQs for the preparation of different schools, colleges, and universities examinations to get good marks. Solved statistics question and answer cover multiple topics such as basic statistics mcqs, sampling mcqs, probability mcqs, Probability distributions, correlation and regression analysis, sampling distributions Techniques, statistical inference, time-series analysis, data presentation mcqs, statistical software mcqs, index numbers mcqs, design of experiments mcqs, statistical quality control, random variables mcqs, Non-Parametric statistics mcqs – and much more. These statistic multiple choice questions are also helpful for the preparation of various interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and jobs like PPSC Statistics Lecturer’s jobs, Statistical Officers, Data Entry Operator, etc. for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Agriculture here.
261. The table representing two attributes is called________________?
A. Random table
B. Contingency table
C. Dichotomy table
D. Chi-square table
262. To cut a population into three classes is called_______________?
263. γxy is always equal to_____________?
264. Richness is not a ________________?
265. Attributes are _______ if they have some relation?
B. In consistent
D. None of these
266. In perfect association the value of coefficient of association is ______________?
D. non of these
267. Correlation coefficient is ___________ with respect to x and y?
268. If bxy = -.8 by x = 1.2 then value of r is ________________?
D. None of these
269. If bxy = byx = r then ________________?
A. 6x < 6y
B. 6y < 6x
C. 6x = 6y
D. Non of These
270. In r x c table for test of Independence the degree of freedom is _____________?
A. r + c
C. ι r – c ι
D. (r -1) (c -1)
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.