651. The stub is the containing__________________?
A. Box head
B. Column captions
D. Row caption
652. There are _________ important bases of classification of data?
653. A table has at least __________ part?
654. If Y=5X + 10 and X is N(10,25), then mean of Y is ?
655. If X ˜ N(16,49), the mean is___________?
656. In case of symmetrical distribution?
657. Normal Distribution ?
A. have no Mode
B. Multi Modal
C. Bi Modal
D. Tri Modal
E. Uni Modal
658. The Normal Curve is asymptotic to the?
D. Along Y=X
659. A frequent distribution in which class interval size is not the same is called frequency distribution with ________class interval size?
660. Data which is not arranged in ascending or descending order is called ___________?
B. Cumulative frequency