Statistics is a section of mathematics that manages the collection, interpretation, analysis and presentation of different numerical data. In other words, Statistics is a collection of quantitative data. Academic task offering 2000+ Statistics MCQs for the preparation of different schools, colleges, and universities examinations to get good marks. Solved statistics question and answer cover multiple topics such as basic statistics mcqs, sampling mcqs, probability mcqs, Probability distributions, correlation and regression analysis, sampling distributions Techniques, statistical inference, time-series analysis, data presentation mcqs, statistical software mcqs, index numbers mcqs, design of experiments mcqs, statistical quality control, random variables mcqs, Non-Parametric statistics mcqs – and much more. These statistic multiple choice questions are also helpful for the preparation of various interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and jobs like PPSC Statistics Lecturer’s jobs, Statistical Officers, Data Entry Operator, etc. for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Agriculture here.
171. If c is non-random variable, the E(C) is_______________?
172. Coefficient of variation (C.V) is given below:_________________?
B. S.D./Mean x 100
C. Mean/S.D. x 100
173. For two independent random variables X & Y, Var (x ± y)=___________?
A. Var(X) + Var (Y)
B. Var(X) – Var (Y)
C. Var (X)±
174. Var (kY)= ____________?
A. k Var (Y)
B. k2 Var(Y)
175. Hourly temperature recorded by weather bureau is the example of ___________?
A. Discrete variable
B. Qualitative variable
C. Continuous variable
D. None of these
176. For distribution Function F(X),F(-∞)=0 and F(∞)= ?
D. Non of These
177. For a random variable X, E(X) is_______________?
A. Harmonic Mean
B. Geometric Mean (GM)
C. Arithmetic Mean (AM)
178. Probability of occurrence of an event lies between______________?
A. -1 and 0
B. 0 and 1
C. -1 and 1
D. exactly 1
179. For a probability density function (pdf), the probability of a single point is_____________?
180. What is the probability that a ball drawn at random from a jar ?
E. Cannot be determined from given information
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.