621. Class mark is the value which divides a class into ________ equal parts?
622. The lower class boundary of 25-35 will be ______________?
623. The graph obtained by joining the mid points of the tops of adjacent rectangles in histogram is called ______________?
A. Frequency polgon
C. Pie chart
624. Data which have been arranged in ascending or descending order is called ________ data?
A. Group data
D. ungrouped data
625. Class interval size is the different between the upper and lower class_________ of a class?
D. Class Interval
626. The process of systematic arrangement of data into rows and columns is called _________?
A. Bar chart
D. None of these
627. The smallest and the largest value of any given class of a frequency distribution are called ___________?
A. Class marks
B. Class interval
C. Mid point
D. Class limit
628. if we connect the mid point of rectangles in a histogram with a series of lines, we get __________
A. Mid point
C. Frequency curve
D. Frequency Polygon
629. Cumulative frequency is the frequency _________ than the upper class boundary of a class?
630. A graph consists of _________ lines?
A. Parallel Line
B. Smooth curve