711. How much of the total population of the world i percentage is living in South America ?
712. Which of the following countries is the world’s largest producer of coal ?
713. Races are breeding or mating population of people classified according to ?
A. common origin
B. genetically transmitted characteristics
C. Common language
D. Common religion
714. Cities and towns came into existence due to ?
B. Movement of population
C. growth of agriculture
D. development of commerce and trade
715. Which one of the following was the most important condition for the growth of the early cities ?
A. Discoveries of new trades
B. Increase in population
C. Surplus food production
D. Technological innovations
716. Demography is a scientific study of human population with respect to ?
A. Size of population
B. structure of population
C. composition of population
D. size, structure, and composition of population
717. The largest producer of Tobacco in the world is ?
718. The largest producer of fertilizer in the world is ?
719. Which of the following countries lead in the production of Mica in the world ?
720. Which type of forest covers the highest percentage of forest area in the world ?
A. Temperate Coniferous forests
B. Temperate Deciduous forests
C. Tropical Monsoon forests
D. Tropical Rain forests