641. Among the world’s largest cotton growing countries. Pakistan stands at number ?
642. Which country is the biggest producer of wool in the world ?
643. How much of the total population of the world is living in Asia ?
644. The largest fishing catching ground in the world is ?
A. Arabia Sea
B. Mediterranean sea
C. North West Pacific Ocean
D. East China Sea
645. What was the second milk producing country ?
A. United States
646. Which country produced the most rubber ?
647. Name the country which is the largest producer of Dry Milk in the World is?
648. What country produces the original Edam cheese ?
649. In which of crops Russia does not lead ?
650. What kind of soil is treated with gypsum to make it suitable for cropping ?
D. None of these