691. Which conclusion can be drawn from the infromation in the chart ?
A. Developing countries are instituting programs to limit the growth of their populations
B. Infant mortality is a greater problem in Africa than in Asia
C. The nations with relatively low birthrates have relatively high per capita incomes
D. The national birthrate is determined by many different factors
692. A study of Japan’s economy since World War II would lead to the conclusion that ?
A. A government support of technological advances can improve a nation’s
B. imperialism is necessary from the economic development of a nation
C. a communist system leads to economic prosperity
D. A the feudal system is more economically productive than the market system
693. The emergence of Japan as a world economic power has been based mostly on Japan’s ?
A. development of nuclear power
B. abundance of fossil fuels
C. strong traditional of military rule
D. business enterprise and organization
694. Since World War II, people in both Africa and Latin America have moved from rural to urban areas, The major cause of this movement has been the ?
A. rejection of traditional custom
B. expectation of improved economic opportunities
C. guarantee of better housing
D. fear of civil war
695. Besides tobacco, tea and cotton, which is the agricultural produce of China ?
696. When you add a tomato product to a Hollandaise Sauce it is called ?
697. In which of the crops Russia does not lead ?
698. As consequence of rural urban migration ?
A. More and more urbanization is taking place N successfully
B. Ruralization of Urban areas is taking place
C. Ruralization of Urban areas and ripid growth seem to be the result
D. None of the above
699. Muslim community constitutes _____ of the world’s populatin ?
700.Which of the following is the Prevalent public health problem has been observed in the country ?
A. iron deficiency
B. anemia deficiency
C. Vitamin A deficiency