611. What was the third mild producing country ?
A. United States
612. Which of the following countries leads in the production of gold in the world ?
C. South Africa
613. Continent of South America covers ___ of the total land of earth ?
614. Which of the following countries lead in the production of Nickel ?
615. The extent to which the results of a study can be generalized to the larger population refers to ?
A. internal validity
B. face validty
D. external validity
616. Which is the biggest seaport of the world ?
A. Singapore seaport
B. Settle seaport
C. Rotterdam seaport
D. None of these
617. The degree of urbanisation of any given community is indicated by its?
A. population size
B. population density
C. population heterogeneity
D. All of the above
618. Which is not a characteristic of urban life ?
A. Loss of humanistic value
B. Impersonal relationship
C. informal relationship
619. Demography is the social science of ?
A. A person
B. Type of attitude
C. Mid of the way
620. Which one of the following is the best criterion of contrast between a rural and urban community ?
A. Geographic location
B. Specific size of population
C. Specific density of population
D. Diversification of occupations